Saturday, July 28, 2012

Ferrari Car Logo

Ferrari car company logos

       Ferrari is a manufacturer of racing cars and sports cars from Maranello Italy that have high performance. Ferrari founder Enzo Ferrari which was founded in 1929. Ferrari has participated longest in the world of racing and have had great success. Ferrai logo has the symbol horse race, the emblem symbolizes that ferrari is a car designed with high performance, especially for racing cars. For more details please visit her website ferrari in http://www.ferrari.com .
              F12berlinetta Ferrari Car wallpaper
F12berlinetta Ferrari



4 comments:

  1. Ferrari cars were used for racing tracks but on 1947, they produced street-legal vehicles. The famous Ferrari logo was inspired by Count Francesco Baracca ace of Italian Air Force during World War One who had painted this symbol on the side of his planes and had brought several victories for the country.

    Rent a car in Dubai is now on few clicks through Careeder!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found one successful example of this truth through this blog. I am going to use such information now.

    best website to sell car

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is truly a practical blog to find some different resource to include my knowledge. Airport Taxi Bristol Ct

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I'm a little bit late to share my experience of shopping With Autoparts-miles I ordered an Used Engine for my old car on my friend suggestion. Where I got 25% off on my purchase. Now my cars performance is very smooth. used engines

    ReplyDelete